Cookies are small text files that are stored on browser when you visit almost any Website. They are used to help the Website remember your visit when you navigate again through that site. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalised content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished. For further information about the cookies, what they store and how to eliminate or disable them, please visit this link.
Cookies used in this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we detail below how cookies are used on this Website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This Website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users writing comments on the blog are humans, not automated applications in order to prevent spam.
his website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. On using this website, you are consenting to have information about you processed by Google. Therefore, any rights in this respect should be exercised by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Media: Social media use their own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or eliminating cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or eliminate cookies of this website at any time. The way these actions are taken differs depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide of the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and your right to eliminate or disable them should be exercised from them. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or improper handling of cookies by the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for system operation or when the law so requires. According to Google, it does not save their IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.